Wednesday, September 12, 2012

shrinking media wench

So in the last two weeks I have been on the evening news twice, on the paper 4 times, and done a live Radio Australia interview...  and there is more media coming.   I know, I know... autographs available on request :) Don't worry - I am working on getting smaller in my thongs, not too big for them :)  While I am thrilled for the organisation that we are getting so much great media coverage at the moment - I know its not about me.  Its about the hundreds of people, past and present, who have made us what we are.  I am just the cherry on the sundae!  Not really part of the dessert - just the decoration at the end.
What I am much more proud of is the 2.4kgs I have lost in the last 2 weeks!  Yay me!  Thats all my hard work, and all my glory.  No media for that one, but I did do a happy dance :)

No comments: