Sunday, September 9, 2012

honour roll

So ...so far these are the moments I am proud of this weekend...
- I sat with the angel while she ate hot chips, and I was hungry, and I didn't eat any - even when she lost interest and didn't finish them
- I bought the angel an ice cream after shopping, and it was lunch time, and I was hungry...and I didn't have anything
- I was tired, and sore, and hot...and I finally tried out my zumba wii game... after 6 months of procrastinating it.
- This weekend I almost always kept my patience with the little one, and I am getting better at positive parenting techniques...including getting her out of the pool and on our way home with no tears - and she really really wanted to stay and swim more.
- I bothered to make lasagne instead of throwing something quick together
- I crossed several things off tomorrow's to do list, things I had been procrastinating for some time.
- I helped out a friend

No comments: