Sunday, August 2, 2009

Q & A

So my friend posted these questions on her blog with an invitation to respond... and I did... and I liked doing it... A little moment to better understand myself...and in my usual fashion of sharing...another little piece of me to blog about. I know its the pop-psychology of today...but sometimes doing these things can actually bring about some useful insight. What would your answers be today?
(feel free to add them in the comments...)

1. I've come to realise that my job...
will never fully satisfy me because I want more from it than I am willing to give to it...

2. I've come to realise that when I'm driving...
I am in a blissful state of motion, in my own world, moving between where I have been and where I will be in the future, usually singing badly...

3. I've come to realise that I need...
to feel loved and to know that I am not alone

4. I've come to realise that I have lost...
some of my capacity to have fun as I have "grown up"... and I want it back!

5. I've come to realise that I hate it when...
anyone is angry at me

6. I've come to realise the person I like...
may not be perfect but may be perfect for me

7. I've come to realise that money...
is actually something I should probably pay more attention to because, when well looked after, it does bring a certain freedom that can be wonderful...

8. I've come to realise that some people...
will never see the world the way that I do and I need to stop trying to convince them to!

9. I've come to realise that I'll always be...
trying to do more than I can, but achieving more than I thought I could

11. I've come to realise that my cell phone is...
my umbilical cord to the people I care about...and therefore like a precious jewel to me!

12. I've come to realise that when I woke up this morning...
I was quietly happy, and it felt good.

13. I've come to realise that last night before I went to sleep...
I was grumpy from deep fatigue and probably too much red wine (clearly one glass is now too much)

14. I've come to realise that right now I am thinking about...
my friend

15. I've come to realise that my dad...
provides me with the chance to practice patience...and this is good for me...and when I can be patient with the bits I find annoying the reward is a wonderful person in my life - a great life lesson.

16. I've come to realise that when I get on Myspace...
it will be the first time...

17. I've come to realise that today...
may have been a perfect example of my life as a single mum...

18. I've come to realise that tonight...
is pretty great as it is, and would be greater still with a warm lover sleeping in my bed...

19. I've come to realise that tomorrow will be..
another new challenge, and will be as good as I make it be...

20. I've come to realise that I really want to...
feel useful in the world

21. I've come to realise that life...
flies past way too fast and every moment should be grabbed hold of with both hands and made the most of...

22. I've come to realise that this weekend...
I will never get through my To Do list...but it may well be perfect anyway

23. I've realised the best music to listen to when I am upset...
is loud

24. I've come to realise that my friends...
are the constellations I navigate my life by, and the air I breath in my day...

25.I've come to realise that this past year...
has been mind blowingly huge... and yet... so wonderfully simple

26. I've come to realise that the last person I kissed...
was another example of my propensity to love unwisely

27. I've come to realise that when people walk out of my life...
it is like my chest is ripped open and I will fight it to the death...and this is something I need to change.

28. I've come to realise that my vices...
make me more fun

No comments: