Wednesday, August 12, 2009

go after her


So I find myself frequently quoting from le love blog... a collection of images and writing about love sent in by people who read the blog... and I love this one. You will have to click on it and open it as a file to read it...
I think about myself at the moment - in this stage of my life - and I wonder what happened to the girl who used to live life in this spirit. I guess I used to choose to dance... I guess somewhere along the way I got my heart broken a few times. I guess sometime along the way I decided to grow up and be sensible... I guess at some point I gave up on throwing caution to the wind and being wild, devil may care, impetuous... I guess at some point I forgot about dancing.

2 comments:

Katie said...

OMG - I love this. this is where O live. I totally agree..

Anonymous said...

http://www.katereid.net/music-27.html

You might like the song: Rise Up - by Kate Reid, via the link above.