Thursday, August 13, 2009

Heellooo Jeans!

So I have a goal... I want to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and then lose another 5 kg. And then stay there... Its not easy to focus on this goal between the competing demands at the moment - but its important to me. I want to feel good, and I definitely want to avoid getting diabetes again. I have started making progress and am now over half way to my pre-pregnancy weight - yay!
And today a little milestone was reached... I tried on my favourite blue jeans and they fit! Little by little my "old me" wardrobe is reappearing :-) And at the same time... little by little, the old me feels like she is coming back too - as I emerge blinking from the cloudy blur of pregnancy and new mummyhood. It feels good.

1 comment:

Tinker said...

Fantastic effort, keep up the great work.