Friday, August 21, 2009

melting smiles....

So she may have had me up every two hours last night
So she may have also decided this morning that sleep is over-rated, depriving me of the nap I was so looking forward to...
But with smiles like these... how can I complain?

Every day at the moment brings new little magical milestones...
Yesterday she managed to put her dummy in her mouth by herself! I don't know if I was more surprised than her!

Yesterday she also taught herself to moonwalk :-) She stands up so strongly, with only a helping hand for balance...and her grandpa has decided she will of course be advanced, and is trying to teach her to put one foot in front of the other and walk holding his hand... imagine my surprise when I held her hand yesterday while she repeatedly moon-walked backwards across the change table!








No comments: