Thursday, June 12, 2008

Trust




So I attempt to refocus...


Today I received my regular email newsletter from the lovely fertility tips service I am subscribed to. It reiterated the importance of the mind body connection and positive thought and self talk...


Stacy reminded readers of the five step plan to optimising fertility:
1) Optimal eating
2) Minimised toxins (eliminating voluntary toxins, in tobacco, excess alcohol, etc)
3) Appropriate supplementation (vitamins, minerals, herbs, etc)
4) Balanced exercise
5) Optimised Mind/body relationship (Trust)

Trust is such a huge thing... So my task is to find a way to move through fear and find a place of trust in myself, trust in my body that I can do this, trust in the world to support me.

Oh and the other 4 points as well :-)


Hmmmm

No comments: