Friday, June 6, 2008

Stressed

So I have tried to be stoic... to put things in perspective... Sure I am "busy" "overloaded" "got too much to do in too little time"... but that can also be described as "making the most of life's rich opportunities"... ""grasping the moment and filling it"... and blah blah blah

But now as I sit here working at midnight, having been unable to sleep... I can't find pretty words to "reframe" my state of mind... I am just stressed... too much to do, too little time... is it possible??

I have been in this state many times in the past and somehow always managed to pull something together...

But its not fun.

Who's idea was it to have 3 jobs and be applying for a big promotion, renovate a house, start a new family, look after an old family of dear friends and my puppy, have a social life and try and get pregnant all at once??

Oh yeah... rich opportunities and all that...

Well something has to go... so I hereby announce to the world that my social life is, as of now, "On Hold"... I have pulled out of the African Choir, with great sadness.... and I am seriously considering not going back to Uni next semester...

Yeah... there seems a rather slim chance that my poor body will be a warm, nurturing, peaceful place to embrace a baby... not this month.

Ah well...

1 comment:

Zohar Berchik said...

Breath... and know that you are not alone x