Sunday, June 1, 2008

Disco Divas

So I have been feeling rather stressed and overwhelmed by having too much to do and not enough time to do it in... well, compounded by not enough self discipline and organisational diligence :-)

I've been lying awake at night... which is really not the done thing when one is supposed to be hatching happy little eggs...

So I went out dancing with ma gals...
Surrounded by bosom babes, I unleashed my inner dancing diva and shook my little boody...


And now I feel sooo much better :-) Productively compromised of course as I yawn my way through this grey sunday... but grounded in my body rather than spiralling through head miles...

Ah its good to dips one's toes into the world of youth and vigour for a time... to step outside of being a "grown up" for a wee moment... to tickle a sense of abandon and jiggle about for the sheer fun of it... and now somehow coming back through the looking glass into my responsible life feels much more ok... Like coming home after a beach holiday... still a bit salty and sunburned but home feels all cozy and welcoming... so too my life of balancing commitments feels like an arm chair I now return to, sleepy and a bit seedy, after my foray into foreign lands :-)

Ah its the rainbow of life's variety that makes each colour individually shine brighter...

No comments: