Friday, June 6, 2008

Dreaming

So I had a wonderful dream...

I sat up working until after midnight... stressing about not living up to expectations... and finally crawled into bed, cold, flat spirited, frustrated at my crashing computer eating my hard won words...

And I had a dream.

I was stressed, too much to do preparing for the visit of His Holiness the Dalai Lama. I needed to write a sign on a glass window...and I found myself writing "pain"... in exasperation I started wiping it off... Then I looked around and a large group of people had gathered. It was Lama Zopa Rinpoche (a very high Tibetan Lama) and His Holiness the Dalai Lama. Lama Zopa started picking me up like a child and throwing me into the air. I seemed weightless and each time HH the Dalai Lama would catch me. Eventually HH put me down carefully, stared intently into my face, and said
"Stop trying to improve yourself, you are perfect just the way you are"

1 comment:

Zohar Berchik said...

You and your connections! It' kinda unfair...