Tuesday, September 15, 2009

tired

So I am still tired... I have emerged from the fog of the first couple of months of being a mum... when days and nights blurred together and my sense of self went into suspended animation...and I have come out of the other side feeling confidently capable, collected, calm...about this new life as a parent. its all so different and yet the same, but I feel radically different as a person...and so I forge forward with life, as this new familiar yet radically different me...and every day is busy, full of things I have to do to sustain life, as well as things I want to do (what more can you ask for in life really)...but I find I am more and more tired...my reserves are running low. I start to feel that there is a limited amount of time left before I will need to replenish my stocks of energy... I am still yet to regularly sleep more than 3-4 hours at a time...and after 5 months of this and many more months of broken pregnancy sleep.... and I am tired....
bed calls...

No comments: