Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a serious moment...

A moment of contemplation from my angel... I can hear her thinking "gird your loins mum, this is getting serious now!..."
Its not all fun and games these days. This mummy business is becoming harder work, and right when I have a uni assignment that I am way behind on, overdue consultancy work, I am preparing for going back to work, and mum and dad are overseas for 3 weeks. Sheesh.
The smile vs wail scales tipped in a sad direction today - I'm exhausted all over - even my ears are tired from the sounds of disgruntlement. Oh I miss my happy laughing "I never cry" angel of the first few months!
And now I need to sit down and work on a paper critically analysing post development critique of the development models of the 40's and 50's. Arg. The couch is looking attractive... must not put dvd on... must not lie down... must do assignment.... BAH!

No comments: