Sunday, April 20, 2008

28


Do you have a lucky number?
Mine is 28...
My birthday is the 28th Jan
My mum's birthday is the 28th Feb
I live at number 28.
I moved in on the 28th.
The licence place of my car happened to be 282.
I celebrate the 28th of every month - its my special day... always has been.

This month I am due to ovulate on the 28th.... I hope its a good sign. Fingers collectively crossed please... I go for a scan on Saturday... and I am hoping for good news for insemination Sunday and Monday...

Last month I was in a state of high nerves in the lead up... this month I feel much calmer. Its like a background knowledge but not so absorbing. It still feels very unreal - like I am watching a film, or empathically listening to a friend talking about her experiences... I am not sure that I really realise that its me that is doing this.

No comments: