Monday, December 17, 2007

Ah Dalesford....


So I escaped...
After the overwhelming over-stimulation of the big city... I ran away and had a blissful 5 days in gorgeous Dalesford... A picturesque stone cottage, surrounded by daisies and roses... over looking a little pool of water with a family of ducks piddle-paddling around... kangaroos munching across the banks... pine trees swaying in the breeze sending wafts of clean scent through the air... evenings cool enough for the deeply peaceful crackle of an open fire... good company, great food, tasty red wine, music and conversation... my idea of a heavenly moment....
And as I meditated on the grass, by the water, near the ducks and surrounded by flowers... I had a beautiful moment in which the world dissolved into energy molecules, and I realised that everything around me, from the trees to the gentle breeze that passed over my skin was the made of the same energy, just in different forms... and I was a part of everything and all was part of me...
Thank you Dalesford for helping me find inner balance again... Thank you to my lovely friend Zohar for her overflowing generosity and for making it all happen....

No comments: