Thursday, July 3, 2008

three is a lovely number....


So where am I today?
On the sunshine coast... I went in to my clinic yesterday for a blood test to see how far off my ovulation would be... hoping it might be on Sunday - since that would have suited my social schedule :-) But lo... I got the call at lunch time to say that my eggs were primed and ready to pop... so in the car I jumped and down the long highway I sped... and onto the floor of my donors lounge room I plopped... and try three is underway :-)
So now I sit attempting to "work from home" with the full glory of the ocean spread before me outside of the windows of my parents beachside apartment... and somehow the little details of life seem insubstantial.

I had a beautiful moment this time... aside from the technicalities of negotiating the jar and syringe :-) As I lay on the floor with my feet up, resting my hands gently on my belly... I was doing as my my wonderful chinese healer recommended and projecting love through my hands into my organs... and suddenly in my hands I could feel a child... I could feel a round soft head, a bundled up little body... I could feel her/his weight against my fingers and belly... and I slipped into a semi-dream like state simply enjoying the sensation...
Just lovely...

Try three feels much happier than try two... and much less anxious than try one... as with friends and wise women, they just get more lovely with the passing of time :-)

No comments: