Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More Images of Nepal....




So here are some more images to tantilise...
BUT .... unless you answer my blogs with comments...emails... etc.... I will assume that no-one is reading them and STOP....
So please... unless you are all washed away in the floods or some heinous disaster has wiped out all internet in Australia.... save me from my plight of sending out blog after blog unanswered... unacknowledged.... ignored...
(oh and to those who have kindly dropped me a line... THANKS !! It means a lot!!)
Smiles to all....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you don't deserve my comments yee of little pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

careful - "fox" is a virus!

Wanderlust said...

Sorry sorry... the perils of international internet - but I did increase the size from 12cms to 14 cms! Sorry to anyone who has trouble with the pics...
and Zo.. I will email them all to you later if you like :-)
Love and smiles

Allison said...

does thinking of making a comment count!!!.

Allison said...

please please ask for a fertility blessing for niccy!!, & yourself of course. all not going so good here in the west, we need all the help we can get! xxxxx

Wanderlust said...

will indeed dedicate all my positive karma from today towards fertility for all those who desire it!! :-)