Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bliss and Blah... a gastronomic journey

So to start with the blah... I am known to have an "open-minded" and "open-mouthed" approach to unusual food experiences... it takes a lot to make me wrinkle my nose... but I must say... Singapore Airport has achieved it with Mango Flavoured Chocolate Coated Potato Chips.... HOW did that ever seem like a good idea???
Thankfully the Guylian Cafe has made up for it a thousand times over with a dark chocolate hot chocolate poured over melting chunks of dark chocolate...served in a wide white french coffee bowl, poured from a silver jug on a silver tray... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm HEAVEN!!
And now my 11 hours is up... and its back to Indian, indian and more indian... mmmm must admit I am actually missing my daily curry lunches from Fiji days.... here we go!......

No comments: