Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy me

And of course... Here I am.....


Drinking Chai with my mum in the old traditional half fired clay pots... so hard to find now that even India has embraced the plastic cup.... they make the tea taste gritty, stick to your lips, and hold little more than a thimble of tea...but they are hand made and dissolve back into the earth after use... and are wonderful!

And here is me against the backdrop of early morning on the Ganges....



And me buying the most gorgeous little outfit for Maddie's Barbie Doll... :-) Hindu Deity's have great fashion sense it seems.... I am sure Barbie will look a treat!!

Ah... me against a wall.... Sending you all a smile!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See here.

Unknown said...

Is India a Hello Kitty nation as well???

Mercedes said...

Hi Rhianon! it seems that you are having a nice trip! you are just like your mom!