Monday, March 23, 2009


So I was supposed to let her go....
Her other mother, my ex and dear friend, came up this weekend to get her and take her back to the big city so that I can be free to devote myself to my child... and I couldn't do it.
I've put it off for another month.... in my usual style of thinking I can do anything, I twist ways in my head that I can look after a new baby and a large boistrous dog... but how does one give up on something so dear? Perhaps when I have a new little dear one in my arms it will not seem so hard....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AND I would have killed you! Lovingly of course .. but I didn't know that was the plan and I didn't get to say goodbye!!

Anonymous said...

It may be that your old girl will be of great assistance with the care of your little girl. Perhaps a wait and see approach is needed.

Tony