Monday, March 16, 2009

how big does a belly do?

So at 34 weeks....its hard to imagine that if I was going to full term I would still have 6 weeks of growing to go! And its incredible to think that this baby is one of the smallest around... only just in the normal range, but roughly in the bottom 5-10% of babies... my doc has estimated that she might be about 2.5 kgs at birth... not unhealthy, but definately a wee thing!









So I regard my full moon belly with bemusement as I count down the days... 3 weeks and one day until Indigo Rose is in my arms...

Very exciting, surreal, bemusing, terrifying, hard to believe, and incredible all at the same time...

The reality of finishing work this week is big enough to try and wrap my head around - 6 months of no work to go to... the rest I am trusting to the theory that it will all be ok when its real...
:-)

No comments: