Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A rose by any other name...


So what do we think of the name Indigo Rose...?

Google tells me that it is, in its diversity, a software company, a belly dancing group, a folky looking singer with long red hair, a supplier of quality cross stitch materials, and a novel by Susan Beth Miller.

The first line of the novel is "There comes a time you've walked so long on a twisted path you forget what you set out looking for and are content just to find your way home"

It also links my child to both of her grandparents in a way... One of our family traditions is that my mother's mother, my mother, and I all wear the same perfume...TeaRose. And my other grandmother's name was Rosa.

So as a name it is this week's hot contender...
Comments welcome!

1 comment:

susanmiller said...

I wrote Indigo Rose so I wanted to wish you well with your baby and thank you for the bit of free publicity for my fiction. Your blog is terrific. Susan Miller