Wednesday, September 24, 2008

dancing baby...


Ok so the pictures are not so impressive... but today's scan was thrilling! Not only did I hear the boom boom boom of the babies heart out loud... Not only could we see fingers and feet and arms and the head and even a knee... But wee bubba danced for me! After I had looked at the first images the doc suddenly turned the screen towards me and said "look!"... and there the wee groover was, turned to face me... heart patta-pattering in the middle of its chest... arms going up and down and legs following along... how amayzing... 2.88 cms long and already with a funky sense of rythym! Thats my olive! :-)

1 comment:

AnniKaren said...

Ah..I LOVE your blog, I love your heartfelt Joy and total immersement in this journey.what a treat to share!Go you go Olive