Monday, September 8, 2008

The first photo!


So here it is! My baby.... the first scan... the first photo... Today twinkle eyes and I gazed in awe at a tiny little heart beat... boom boom boom... And he/she is perfect... my doctor measured her and tapped into the computer, which calculated that she should be 7 weeks and one day old... which is exactly what he is! So it looks a bit like a pitted olive... and is perfect size, perfectly placed... and perfectly healthy :-) My doc says that from her looks he would be very surprised if anything went wrong from here... he reckons a 98% chance of an "uneventful pregnancy"... Yay! What a relief! Not only are we perfect... but we are only 1! No multiples for me...
So I went straight home and slept for the rest of the day in celebration... Gees, its a good thing he is perfect, she sure is taking it out of me!
Oh and the rest of life is just lovely too :-)
This weekend was fathers day and my little family and I had a gorgeous day munching and strolling in the botantical gardens before discovering the BEST gelati I have ever eaten! Wow... I resisted the tamarillo...but had the most wonderful real pear gelati on top of genuine natural no artificial flavour strawberry gelati... Later I had to go back for the fresh mint... oh and a bit of belgian chocolate for twinkle blue...
Awesome!
And the day before was a wonderful tea party with the girls.... yummy cupcakes and gorgeous company... how very delightful!
:-)
Ah, and work...well is pretty uninspiring to be honest.... but at least its not too stressful :-)
And my lovely twinkle eyed girls are just great :-)...
See... I do have lots more in my life than just this baby... I don't think about it ALL the time... just, well, most of the time :-)
Its pretty cool!
:-)
:-)

No comments: