Thursday, May 30, 2013

Trickling back baby....

Hello mojo! Well... You are a somewhat wasted diminished neglected version of your former glory... You look like you could really do with a decent feed and a hot shower...
 but still, it's so nice to see you again!!
I've missed you so...
What made you finally return to home and hearth?
Did I speak the words aloud and break the curse?
Did I find better balance in myself so that there was space for you?
Is it because the end of this journey is looming and you realised I wasn't going to make it over the line without you?
Was it just your time?
Or was it the Zumba?
In any case... I'm so happy to have you back in my life, even in your reduced current form.
I've really been enjoying the recent yummy healthy home cooked meals...
And I'm loving actually hitting some of the to do list....
I'm even enjoying getting to bed at a decent hour rather than hiding myself in meaningless distractions!
Stay with me mojo... Lets roll together down the next path of adventure and see where it takes us.
I'm so much less me without you!
Xxxx

No comments: