Wednesday, May 5, 2010

tardy blogger...

I am guilty of being a tardy blogger! Somehow my life has taken on epic proportions... the free moment that I used to spend blogging have evaporated into a hazy place of "where has that time gone?"  And I know the answer... of course there is the baby who is now toddling and getting more and more time consuming... of course there is work, which has been extra demanding but also proportionately rewarding in recent times... of course there is the study, which is hotting up for final assessments.... of course there is the social life, which is slowly getting itself back on track after a period of prickly ouchy bits... of course there is the vegie garden, the home, the chores, the daily duties of life that seem to multiply with each passing year (now I know why older people seem to do so many chores...its another of the scourges of aging!).... but mostly.... I am in love.  Love, that wonderful delicious sucker of time and thought....
So apologies readers... hang in there... I'll work on that balance thing!

No comments: