Thursday, August 16, 2012

investing!

The last time I lived in Fiji I stumbled across an artist's work, and it re-inspired me in my own creativity.  I was stunned by his work, I took photos of it and sent them to my friends, and I treasured them as reminders that art could still inspire me.
At that time the work was doing a tour of the South Pacific, and it was not for sale.  And I was a poor volunteer...
This week I went to an exhibition of local arts, and he was there, and I met him.  And I was able to see his new paintings.  Its a new style, a little different to the ones I saw 5 years ago, but still beautiful.  And this time I am not a poor volunteer, I am a CEO....and this time I got to buy one.
I now own a Mason James Lee original and I love it.  May it inspire me to fly high, stay pure and see the patterns of life with perspective.

No comments: