Friday, January 1, 2010

friendship

So on this new year turn of the decade, I stood under a full moon, and the soft sand by the ocean's edge.  I laughed and shared a glass of champagne with a few of my dearest friends.  Luxuriating in the natural peace and beauty I wrote with my toes in the sand.  I wrote the things I wanted to let go of at this turn of the year, knowing that the gentle waves would wash them away.  I wrote some of the things I want for my future, knowing that being able to visualise these things is a big step towards bringing them into being.
And on this new year, as I sit now at home, reflecting on the evening and on the year.... one thought shines through it all...
My Friends Rock....
:-)
I feel so wonderfully surrounded by loving friends.  I feel so incredibly lucky and incredibly honoured to have each of these wonderful women in my life. 
Thank You My Dear Friends... YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

No comments: