Wednesday, December 31, 2008

the joy of parents...


So as I enter this new phase of life... the new adventure of being a parent... I have plenty of evidence of the incredible shoes I have to follow in...
my wonderful parents have once again taken out a lifetime award for dedication to the role, above and beyond the call of duty... my dear home has now a resplendent new bathroom, is well on the way to a new sparkling kitchen, new french doors and windows linking balcony and interior living areas... and joy-of-joys... no more icky green carpet in the dining and lounge rooms.
Did it cost me a fortune? Did it take me weeks of sweat? Not me...
My dear parents have spent weeks slaving in the heat to help me nest and be comfortable.
May I always be as generous, self giving and all-round fabulous as my own role models... phew... its gonna be a task and a half!

No comments: