Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Huge-er and Huge-er!


I'm huge.
I know I said this a while ago... what was I thinking? NOW I really am HUGE... its hard to think that I have another 4 months to go! Apparently I am currently roughly the size I would be if an errant basketball decided to seek refuge under my t-shirt.
Can my belly stretch that much more?? Already I am losing my belly button. Soft sensitive skin that has not seen the light of day ever is now making an entrance to the world of my tummy....emerging from the depths day by day.
Yes, its a miracle. Yes its incredible... Yes I am so thrilled and excited... but I gotta say - I am starting to look forward to the day this little bundle of joy gets off my back and into the real world. Sleep is more and more uncomfortable. Sitting for longer than half an hour makes my back ache. Standing? well - see my previous entry "ode to sitting"... I am not really winging... well, ok I am a bit... I am no less happy but the excitement is now tinged with the reality of the discomfort of this strange miraculous total transformation of my once familiar body.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe you're big and beautiful.

Craig and I just admiring those fabulous curves.

The happiest of New Years to you.

Love Tony