Monday, August 4, 2008

surreal


So its moments like these that make me feel like I am outside myself looking down....watching some kind of very alternative short film... only somehow I am the lead actor and this is actually my life.
Picture this...
My mum and dad, my donor, my partner and my partner's child, and a bunch of my friends spend a day out together.... My parents, donor and I then make our way home...my parents go out to get groceries for dinner... I give my donor his little yellow lidded jar to do his very important job... then I quickly gather my tubes and syringes and do my bit just before my parents come back with risotto ingredients. My partner and child then arrive...and they all hang out in the lounge together while I lay on my bed with my legs up on the wall... soaking in sperm and emailing on my laptop. Once my eggs seem basted enough...I join the party and cook dinner :-)
Is it just me ? or is this surreal ?
But Try 4 is now complete... and I re-enter the holding pattern to wait and see if this is "the one"... ask me in 2 weeks....

No comments: