Thursday, March 6, 2008

Home Again Home Again Jiggidy Jig ...

So I am home... back at work... back with twinkly blue eyes.... back with my lovely friends... back with my adorable puppy... in my comfortable home....
I'm so happy to be here, so happy with life.... still recovering from exhaustion and a cold...but I continue to filled with smiles and an almost overwhelming sense of surprise at the loveliness of life.
And I am about to start my long awaited new adventure. My donor is back from o/s in the middle of the month...and we are due to start the BIG THING in less than three weeks.... I am scared, excited, nervous, thrilled.... and the reality of having a child of my own seems a really long way away. I love spending time with mini-twinkle blue baby.... but anticipating the experience of being a mother myself feels like I am looking at a photograph of Mt Everest imaging what it will feel like to stand on the top of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And both sets of twinkling blue eyes are happy to have you home :-)

Unknown said...

Hey good luck Rhi! We will be starting TTC #2 in about a month ourselves!

Wanderlust said...

thanks Kimberly!
So you are ready to do it all again...thats a good inspirational recommendation!
Good Luck! Stay in touch and let me know how you are going :-)