Sunday, October 21, 2012

facing the impossible and staring the F*cker down...

Its crisis time in my world.  Its a turning point where everything we have worked for is set to crumble...
An AUSAID quirk threatens the existence of our whole organisation...
My heart is blue and heavy, my head is weary and worried, my back is tight and I am mentally rehearsing the speech I give when I tell all of my staff that we can no longer pay their wages...
And at the same time...I am coming out fighting.  In the next three weeks we need to achieve the impossible if we are to survive.... and damn it... my fighting spirit is coming out.  I will win this damn it.  Those suits are not going to unravel 18 years of blood sweat and tears with one ill conceived funding decision... I will work harder than ever, longer, better than ever...and we will win....

No comments: