Tuesday, October 30, 2012

angry

I feel like I spent my life in phases of anger versus numbness. I have stages when I don't think about the rampant inequity, the abuses, the torture, the greed, the stupidity, the damn injustice of the world.... in those stages I manage to stay pretty numb and just focus on my little piece of the world and making it a little happier...I only focus on my friends, the people I love, my garden, my home, fun outings and entertainment... and then I remember. And then I walk around with a pit of anger and frustration in my belly... I rage inside at the horror of the world and my own powerlessness to change it. I try to change my little piece of the world and make it a little fairer, but still I feel deeply angry and overwhelmed by the state of things... This is an angry stage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I hope that you are winning with the inner and outer battle that you are fighting. I hope that you have support there to win the battle.

Anonymous said...

Unusually quiet. Is all OK there?