Friday, October 29, 2010

Taking steps...

So I am taking steps forward... For some time now I have felt an increasing frustration with not achieving goals... This is essentially interconnected with my deeper sense of confusion over feeling utterly disconnected from any sense of passion for anything. Apart from my angel, of course, nothing feels like it sets my heart on fire. I feel no real engagement with anything except the abiding sense of stuckness and dissatisfaction that has come to characterize my days... I find myself complaining more and more, and I sit listening to myself wondering who on earth this person is and how I can get far away from her... I am not who I am at the moment... I seem to have drifted aimlessly until suddenly I realize I have been in a rip and am way out at sea, far from the solid ground of me... So I am taking steps... I am setting out on that timeless quest... To rediscover me.

No comments: