Monday, January 19, 2009

I did sport :-)




So its a bit of a delayed entry - but better late than never...
I hereby declare, in the witness of my dear readers... that I did sport... AND I loved it!
I believe in taking an interest in the passions of the special people in one's life - and thus I ventured into the hither-to unexplored world of live sport - and went to the International Tennis Semi-Finals... and gosh, it was fun! Fast paced, action packed... two best friends, two dramatic french men, battling it out in a fairly evenly matched game of skill and determination. It was exciting! The atmosphere was friendly and entertaining.... The company was grand... The seats offered a perfect view...In all - a fabulous evening. I still draw the line at test cricket and Rugby (unless its the Rugby 7's which I was converted to in Fiji)...but I reckon I could give this sport thingo a go again in the future :-) Expanding horizons and all that :-)

No comments: