Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Faces...

So its really happening - it is really all coming to an end...
And here are the lovely fresh faces of the new era in Pacific Counselling and Social Services. I suspect the trainees (not to mention my boss) were a wee bit scared of Polly - the up-dated, dread-locked, tattooed "cool" version of me... but her warmth and capacity for beer has won them over :-) And despite being a funky melbourne chick, polly did survive the farm experience well...but seemed somewhat happier with my afternoon's orientation agenda - the resort pools of course :-)









And Tiffany - well, if anyone can organise Fiji she can... she is a 26 year old single mum and already knows exactly how to do and find everything she wants, and who to talk to to get it! On one of her first days I called her to check if she needed help finding her way into town, only to find she was not only in town but enjoying a quick pedicure!
Sadly her piano did not fit in the shipping containers she brought with her... but everything else did :-) I am sure that as her adventures unfold (neatly) her friends will be as green with envy as her Goooorgeous son in his new Dinosaur outfit :-)

Feels like such a shame to be leaving just when the road-show has hit town, but... life moves on and so shall I. :-)

No comments: