Friday, August 12, 2011

Tick Tick Tick

So time she is a ticking...
Its August.
I leave for Fiji in January.
Oh god.
I have five full months.
Well actually I plan to go over in January for a couple of weeks, find a house, car, nanny etc and come back for my 40th at the end of January... before leaving for real mid February.
My littlest bestie will be born in early Feb and as I listen to the stories of his growth I cannot help but reflect that as we speed towards his entering this little happy Brisbane world, we also speed inexorably towards my time for leaving it.
I know I have been through it all in my head at length... I know its the right thing to do... but still I am nervous and I want the time to go slowly.  I want to milk the essence of every moment here in this little enjoyable life before I head off into the unknown.
Time ticks on... and on....

No comments: