Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mmmm healthy!

So it's interesting how quickly habits can change... This morning was one of the rare mornings that the angel slept in... Tho before any mums get jealousy pangs let me clarify that the 7.30 'sleep in' was after a 4.30am enthusiastic (read 'loud') attempt to convince me that angels are supposed to get up when the birds do... My plan had been to rise at 6... Eat a nutritious low fat breakfast, make a nutritious low fat lunch, drop the angel to day care, hit the gym and then go to work. Buuut... This morning provided me with a perfect excuse to scrap the whole ambitious plan by presenting my bleary eyes with the brightness of 7.30 when my 'mummy mummy mummy' alarm went off.
Did I scrap it? Did I make the easier path more trodden? Nope... I got my shrinking butt in gear and ate my egg whites, prepared yummy healthy wrap fillings, did a hard hot workout at the gym and arrived at work puffed, flushed, but proud (if half an hour later than planned...).

No comments: