Saturday, March 13, 2010

rewards

So I helped my friend build a chicken coup... it was exciting on so many levels - exciting for my friend and her little ones to have the thrill of new family members and exciting for me because I was able to be useful!  When I was pregnant I was so frustrated so much of the time about not being able to DO things, help out, be active and useful... laying on the couch being waited on is not my thing it seems!  When I had a little baby, people didn't ask me to help because I was a lactating elephant with offspring attached, and lets face it I was only just managing to breath in and out most of the time... but now things have changed!  I can DO things again!  So I helped my friend build a chicken coup, and the intangible rewards were plentiful.  But today came another reward!  Two precious long awaited hard won little organic home grown eggs for my breaky... yum!

No comments: