Friday, April 3, 2009

Songs for Indigo

So I have been making a compilation of Songs for Indigo...
All suggestions welcome!
So far it starts out boppy and fun and then gets sleepier as it goes along...
So far it is :

Jungle drum by Emiliana Torrini
Bubbly by Colby Calliat
Indigo by Moloko
You're beautiful by James Blunt... (this one has the word "fucking" in it once...but I will hum over that!)
I'm Yours by Jason Moraz
Ice cream by Sarah McLachlan
Lovin U by Alicia Keys
Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall
Imagine by Alison Crow (a live cover of the John Lennon song)
Indigo Girl by Watershed (so cute!)
Saving Grace by Pete Murray
Butterflies by Alicia Keys
You've got a friend by Carol King
Wild Child by Enya
You are so beautiful by Louis Armstrong
Warm ways by Fleetwood Mac
My Darling Child by Sinead O'Conner
Goodnight my love by Sarah Vaughan
All the pretty horses by Olivia Newton John
The Indigo by Yaruma (a gorgeous instrumental)
In the still of the evening by Jay Rose


Of course its much more important to do this than to tidy my papers and do work... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also: The Healer/Hip Hop by Erykah Badu