Saturday, April 25, 2009

my baby is a genius


With my tongue firmly pressed to my cheek wall I pronounce with glee that my baby is a genius :-) At only 16 days old she is already well ahead of her developmental milestones... She can already roll from her tummy onto her back - and babies are not supposed to be able to do that until around 4 months I believe... and she can reach up and hit her hanging toys and make them move... again - not expected until months down the track... Indi spent a happy half hour making those toys dance!
Of course I expect that she will crawl in the next couple of weeks, be walking in no time... be talking around the same time as she sings her first operetta... and be enrolled in medicine by primary school age! I have decided that she is going to be the head of medicine sans frontier prior to giving me adorable clever grandchildren... so she had better get a wiggle on!
:-)

No comments: