Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I got the job :-)


As of today... I am officially now employed by the

Australian Red Cross

in the Queensland
International Programs Team,

as a
Case Manager for Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Immigration Detainees.


YAY !!
Happy me!

As I said in the interview... If I didn't need it to do the job I would chew off my right arm for a chance to work with the Red Cross on the International Programs Team...

YAY....
It means cutting short my India-Nepal trip but I am happy to accommodate... and I am loving being here so much at the moment that in some ways I am pleased to be spending more time in my little home, with my lovely new friends, and my gorgeous stella, and my lush garden, and of course ...my new job!

There are some times in life when everything seems to just fall into place, obstacles melt away, bubbles of excitement burst through the days, and the air is full of the sense of being in just the right place and just the right time and in just the right way....

...this is one of those times :-)

No comments: