Friday, January 11, 2008

Do you think I might be nesting??

Hmmm
I think I may be nesting...
I have insatiable urges to plant herbs and vegetables. I planted mint on the first day I moved in...
I am in the middle of painting my house - first my room but I bought enough paint to continue and do the whole house....
Me and my dad are in the middle of talking to builders and arranging a total renovation of the kitchen and bathroom of the house....
And today I baked a cake....
(I can't remember the last time I baked a cake)

:-)
Its kind of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.