Saturday, September 8, 2007

DON'T ASK ME!!

And in other breaking news...
I have extended my contract again - but this time only for two weeks :-) Things are massively hectic here... as usual, but somehow on top of all of my current work I am now charged with the task of getting another two training groups up and running in these "last sand through the hour glass" moments... Squeezing more and more into my days in anticipation of the time, all to soon, when my days will loom long and empty.... well, at least between social engagements... and eating... and working out what I am doing with my life next!

I plan to hit the shores of the old country around the 10th November, with a flying visit through Brisbane and a few days of sleep at Mum and Dad's... mmmm sleep....mmmm

And then its on to the bright lights of Sydney town somewhere around the 14th or so...
So... pencil me in your diaries, pop me in your phone calendars, slot me in your minds... I'm comin home and can't wait to see all my wonderful loyal friends and family... and I will be wanting lots of distraction I imagine...from the yawning chasm where my purpose in life once lay....

Just one favour I ask - Don't Ask Me What I Am Going To Be Doing Now!.... I will be unable to crawl out from under the collapse of all structure in my life enough to find an answer for you... at least not for a while.... :-)

Sending you smiles til I show you the real ones!

No comments: