Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Global Reading...

So I'm very excited.  I have just been shown how to check the statistics about who is looking at my blog.... and I have discovered that I have people in strange and unexpected places reading my wee little offerings.  
Latvia?? Really?
South Korea? Seriously?
I am stupidly excited about this!
So do me a favour dear readers....if you know someone in a really remote interesting place... send them the a link to my blog!  So what if they don't speak english or are doing a meditation retreat in an isolated cave... make my day with statistics!  (now there is a line you don't hear every day...with good reason!)
This week my "views" stats are :
Australia 43

United States
37
United Kingdom
8
Pakistan
6
South Korea
4
Japan
2
Latvia
2
Poland
2
Russia
2
Sweden
1

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Hey there

Hopefully Switzerland will now be added to your stats :-) Hope you and the angel are dry. J xo

Allison said...

Kyogle would surely count as (semi)remote.....but exotic??? hardly.xx