Wednesday, November 10, 2010

award winning words??

It seems that a rather nice sounding woman from Norway has given my little blog her "cherry on the top award"... I find it rather interesting to think of strange people, sometimes people who are very different from me, reading my blog... In reality I don't think I have a lot of readers... I have 19 followers, which is minuscule in blogging terms, and a handful of browsing friends who let me know that they read my ramblings.... So I figure that my blog is largely a diary for me - a collection of thoughts and images through time, which allow me to look back on over the years and re-capture moments.  A museum, if you will, of my memorable moments in life. 
But I was very touched to discover that my little blog is one of this person's five favourite blogs. 
She wrote
3. Wanderlust, I really enjoy reading about the everyday life of this blogger. Nice blog with many good pictures :) The blog can be found here. A cherry on top award is awarded to you from me :)
Thanks "Small'n' Big"... I appreciate the kindness!

No comments: