Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tired of being busy

So its a knife that cuts both ways... I have a morbid fear of being alone, friendless, nothing to do and nowhere to go... but at the same time I crave quiet time, peace, space by myself, time with nothing to do and nowhere to be and no-one to interact with... and every day seems waaaay too busy....
I know, I know... you can't have it both ways... If it was possible then I would be able to retire on the book rights "How to have your cake and eat it too"... oh hang on, that sounds familiar, like most things these days I suspect its been done as a theme...or is that the new weight watchers slogan?  Oh don't mention weight watching...boo hoo mine is limited to buying weight watchers cottege cheese and somehow praying for the miraculous revelation that I lose a KG with every creamy mouthful...Needless to say it hasn't happened yet... I will add "manifest modern day miracle" to my staggeringly mountainous "TO DO" list.
Pish.  I am off to bed.

No comments: