Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hola !!


Synchronicity... I am a pretty lucky person I think... things happen to me that make me think - wow, how did that happen to me? Sometimes the universe opens up and delivers, against all odds, exactly what you asked for.
So I want to learn Spanish... I want to go and work in Guatemala... But I live in Fiji.
How do I do this? Well - ask and ye shall receive, the universe is a wonderous thing... meet my new Guatemalan dear friends, fellow Harry Potter fans, and Spanish teachers.... living here in my little Fijian town... What are the odds of that ? Thanks Carlos and Mercedes... for being part of another demonstration that nothing is impossible.... cualquier cosa es posible...

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

thanks to you too for being a real friend for us...who we can share this new fiji experience with and we also believe that things happen for one exactly reason because you want to learn spanish and go to guatemala and we want to move to australia and have a good friend...so it's been really nice for us to have you as a friend!! we'll miss you!!!