Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Seven work days... Goodbye red cross

I have seven work days left... I have loved working for red cross in so many ways... Of course I bitch and moan about the management...but then... I've done that in every job I have ever had (which makes it extra terrifying to be standing on the threshold of BEing the management!). For all the boss blundering however, I still feel proud each and every day I put on my red and white lanyard and security tags....
So recently I did have a momentary rush of emotion at the thought of ending this four year journey....
And then it passed....
And I went back to being numb and stressed...
How I hope my new role lives up to all I hope it will be... And how I hope I don't discover that the nerves were in fact sensible and I am in fact woefully unprepared and unsuitable.... Breathing breathing breathing....

No comments: