Tuesday, June 21, 2011

let them eat carrots

Its been a rough parenting day... After being sick for a week and fussed over, its "I rule the world" week in the angel's opinion...
Its a good thing that it was lightened signficantly by one of the frequent but random moments of extreme cuteness that make me burst into spontaneous joyous laughter...
This one I have remembered to save for prosperity...
Today we lost the treasured  bed bunny at school.  Luckily I have two...but it was with concern that I asked the angel repeatedly to help me look for bunny, and eventually we gave up and left for home.
Half way home her little voice pipes up "mummy, where is bunny?"
"I don't know, we couldn't find him at school"
"mummy where is bunny?"
"I don't know, he's lost"
"mummy, where's bunny?"
"Sweetie.... (sigh) I don't know where bunny is..."
"Mummy, bunny's gone to buy carrots".

These are the moments...

No comments: